Outreach allows you to easily send emails from within PeakMetrics, whether it be creating a newsletter or email a media list.
Creating a Campaign
Set up a Campaign from Contacts --> Outreach. If this is your first campaign, Connect your Email to send directly from your email address. Enter the addresses you would like to email in the recipient field or select one of your media lists. Once you've sent your email, you can track its status using the activity bar on the right side.
With Email Mentions, you can build newsletters of mentions to share with your team or clients directly on the PeakMetrics platform.
There are two ways to add mentions to an Outreach newsletter: via the Alerts and Bookmark pages located in the dashboard on the lefthand side of your screen.
From any alert feed, hover over an article and select the checkbox. Select additional articles that you would like to include.
From the bookmarks page, select the mentions you'd like to add to your email newsletter by selecting the respective checkbox. Then, at the top of the page use "Email Mentions" at the top of the page to add the selected mentions to an Outreach newsletter.
Your Outreach email can be fully customized and styled based on your needs. When you’re ready to send it out, simply add the email addresses and click send. PeakMetrics will automatically send it from the email address associated with your account so your recipients will recognize where it’s coming from.
Editing and Styling Newsletters
Once you get all of your mentions in a Newsletter, you may want to rearrange those mentions and add headings (or lists, images, etc).
Adding Headings or Other Content Types
- Click into the text area and press enter or return on your keyboard to create a new line
- Hover over the empty line, a + icon should appear
- Click the icon to reveal the content you can add (Text, Heading, Delimiter, List, Image). Select the content you'd like to add. For this example, we will select Heading.
- Type in your heading!
Once you add multiple headings or summaries, you may want to rearrange your mentions to correspond with the appropriate heading object.
- Click the Mention you'd like to rearrange, notice the four-dot icon that appears in the top right of that Mention
- Click the four-dot icon and drag your mention to the desired location
Enterprise users can customize the design of their newsletters using Templates. To set up your template, reach out to support.